Our Client's Product Development team is producing world's leading CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) system. This CPQ system serves most of the Tier 1 & 2 global telecom operators to develop their business relations with small, small-to-medium and big businesses.
Our client looks for a team of highly skilled engineers to transform their product into microservice architecture and to help them implement feature backlog. You will form the new team of highly-skilled, driven technologists to enable our customer’s success.
The solution is delivered with high level of focus on CI/CD, containerization technologies and a DevOps mindset. We are keen to bring into the team an experienced engineer/developer who has a desire to solve complex problems, enjoys working in a team and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is core for this person to have a ‘can-do’ approach to teamwork.
- Drive the creation and automation of our microservices solution for CI/CD pipeline, including complex large scale systems;
- Design, develop and modify automation processes for deploying large scale, enterprise applications;
- Take care of all aspects of CI/CD processes during the software development life cycle;
- Handle deployment, configuration and operation processes on Premise and on the Cloud;
- Work closely with scrum teams on testing automation as part of CI/CD pipelines.
- 2+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Ability to handle DevOps design tasks;
- Experience in building large and complex CI/CD processes;
- 2+ years’ experience with K8s (AWS or Open-Shift), Jenkins, Kafka, Couchbase, Groovy;
- Enthusiasm and high motivation, self-learning and good communication skills.
Would be an advantage:
- Software development experience;
- Experience with Networking, Security, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Grafana, GCP, Azure;
- Microservices architecture, AWS/Azure/GCP certification.
Education: B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree.