Customer is a pan-European mobile payment solution in b2b segments. Allow banks and retailers to support fast, secure and anonymous payments using mobile devices. It does transmit or store personal data from the user’s smartphone (iOS and Android). It is designed to be seamlessly integrated into existing banking apps or retail registers.
With every purchase, it generates a one time passwords that is valid for four minutes and displays it on the smartphone screen, triggering an anonymous payment directly from the customer’s debit account. Additionally, it can be integrated with retailer loyalty rewards programs, facilitating a one-scan payment & loyalty process at the register.
- Manage CI/CD Process using Jenkins;
- Setting up continuous integration pipelines;
- Managing Docker Containers with Applications;
- Support Kubernetes;
- Setting up application monitoring;
- From time to time respond to L2 support requests like getting data out of CouchDB.
- DevOps experience 2+ years;
- Experience with CI /CD using Jenkins;
- Experience with scripting;
- Infrastructure as code: pulumi (ready to learn if not), terraform;
- Good communication skill;
- English - Upper intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Java code;
- Basic understanding of Python code;
- Experience with NoSQL and CouchDB;
- Zabbix / Nagios.