We are fast growing and highly motivated team, which is developing a real-time cartography solution which works on different platforms (from embedded devices like in-car devices, mobile device (Android, iOS, Symbian), to enterprise solutions). We are designing and implementing features in our proprietary 3D engine used for map rendering. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to implement new features into our 3D engine.
- Develop a new feature for the map rendering,
- Participate on technical discussion to find a right architecture/design solution,
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code,
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade offs to management.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering,
- Good analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills,
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns,
- Knowledge of graphics APIs like OpenGL/OpenGLES/Direct3D,
- Expertise in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost,
- Knowledge of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering or similar technologies e.g. game engine development,
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices,
- Willing to regularly travel to Western Europe,
- Able to work on non-graphics code.