Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a strong and motivated Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and frameworks. You will be part of a talented software scrum team that is building the next generation of our product using micro services technology stack.
What we develop:
An open-cloud native catalog solution that enables service providers to launch new services in minutes. It provides business & marketing with a simple user interface for their needs, analytics dashboard, collaborative processes and embedded intelligence to rapidly define, implement, test, launch, manage new offers, product & services.
Digital Experience group is looking for super talented Developers.
Work in a unique, high focus, a startup-like team within the R&D team that develop the next generation software of the company.
We’re looking for an ENERGETIC, ambitious, and talented developers leader with attention to details, focus on quality.
Apply for this role if you are:
- Eager to Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Want to be able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Interested in working collaboratively with Product owner, Architect, design, testing and other teams
- Interested to be involved in a large scale development for enterprises.
- Eager to learn the newest technologies for microservices, cloud and DevOps.
- Excited to become a part of a strong team taking our product to its next generation.
- 4+ years' experience as a software engineer;
- At least 3 years of experience in Java;
- Previous experience working on NoSQL DB;
- Previous experience in working with Docker/ Kubernetes containers;
- Experience in Swagger, RESTful services, Spring Cloud, Kafka, Couchbase, Kafka;
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture;
- Deep understanding of backend systems development;
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies, principles and procedures, and related software management tools;
- Self-driven and independent who is able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience of testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito, TestNG);
- Experience with Agile (SAFe);
Education: BA/BSc in computer science.