- AWS: Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Dynamodb, RedShift, Cloudwatch;
- CI: Jenkins, Github, Terraform;
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Python developer;
- Strong Python for APIs development and Back-end;
- Experience with AWS;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.