Our project is related to Android Automotive. It based on cutting-edge technology stack and the latest version of Android that gonna run on pre-installed IVI system Android applications. The main goal is to develop an Android media player for IVI system and provide the possibility of connecting external sources such as Spotify, Youtube music, etc. Client located in California and will be integrated into the development process.
- Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Experience with RxKotlin or RxJava;
- Experience with Android Jetpack Components;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices;
- Expert in UI layouts and creating adaptive layouts for various hardware configurations;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Experience with MVVM pattern or frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience in AAOS;
- Audio HAL experience;
- Experience in C, C++;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Advanced experience in animation and graphics;
- Experience in dependency injection framework;
- Advanced experience with Gradle.