SEP sesam Hybrid Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution "Made in Germany" is the perfect solution for heterogeneous IT infrastructures. It provides absolutely reliable data protection for organizations and enterprises from midsize to enterprise. It supports all virtualization platforms, operating systems, databases and applications on physical computers, as well as in virtualized environments.
A comprehensive portfolio of modules ensures uninterrupted data protection for a wide variety of applications and databases.
More about SEP: https://www.sep.de/sep-sesam/discover-sep-sesam/
- Backend: Java 8, viJava, Spring Core, MyBatis, some of the Apache Commons libraries and the JIDE framework (Docking framework, Grids);
- Desktop client: Java, Swing;
- Web client: Angular, HTML, CSS, TypeScript.
- 2+ years of experience with Java development, designing and developing robust applications;
- Experience with Swing;
- Intermediate written English;
- Experience with viJava (VMware VI vSphere Java API) would be a great advantage.
- Implement state-of-the-art solutions in the field of data backup and recovery;
- Develop UI components both for desktop and web clients;
- Be a part of distributed team, able to self-organize your tasks working either from office or remotely.