Our team is an exciting, edge services Mobile SDK product team exposing an intuitive programming interface on both the Android and iOS platforms to support the development of location-based software.
Mobile SDK team takes part in the development and maintenance of a set of current generation SDKs, which act as a bridge exposing the core system's location features to third-party mobile developers. Mobile SDK team covers end-to-end product development starting from the new feature definition and prototyping to the Go-To-Market readiness and support.
- Maintain two UI (iOS - Appium, Android - UIautomator) and API (XML based) Testing Frameworks for mobile platforms;
- Maintaining test scripts and test cases;
- Support of test frameworks, tools, and CI scripts;
- Testing, including the analysis of automated test results and manual tests.
- 1-2 years of experience as Automation QA (Java);
- Solid understanding of software development and testing processes;
- Experience with the use of Android and/or iOS mobile platforms;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Ability to work well within a distributed team;
- Learning agility to quickly pick up new code, test automation frameworks, and paradigms;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in location-based services;
- Experience with Serenity, Selenium, and automated test runners.
- Master's Degree.