Intellias is a Ukrainian software engineering company with focus on Automotive, FinTech, Location Based Services and a number of other industries, having service delivery centers across Ukraine and Poland as well as local presence in Western Europe, North America and Middle East. Having over 1'500 engineers in-house, the company is a top-rated employer in Ukraine (DOU.ua) and one of the fastest growing IT businesses in the region (Inc 5'000 Europe).
In connection with subsequent business expansion, Intellias is strengthening the capabilities in delivery leadership. As such, we are looking for a seasoned manager to join us as a leader of one of the Delivery Segments with focus on serving clients across geographies and industries. As a Head of Segment, you will focus on strategically driving a multi-hundred engineering services organization with focus on increasing the scale of business. The role's objectives are connected directly with company top-level goals and Delivery Segment business growth.
Apart of working closely with Intellias LT on shaping delivery strategy, a set of responsibilities includes supervising a large engineering organization, performance management, financial management, sales and presales as well as account management.
The role will report to C-level (Chief Delivery Officer).
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Director with a proven track record in the same / similar role in a well-established software outsourcing company (1500+ employees).
- MSc or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or another engineering area; additional business education (e.g. MBA) would be an advantage;
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering and Outsourcing field;
- Very strong program and portfolio management skills, Agile project management and engineering philosophy;
- Lean mindset, combining entrepreneurial skills with core management and leadership presence";
- Getting things done" attitude, proactivity and assertiveness in achieving the goals; ready for an extra mile;
- Profound understanding of large IT outsourcing company organization (governance, processes, org. structure, financial management, etc.);
- Experience in managing engineering organization of 150+ people;
- Good understanding and experience with biz-dev (S&M, AM) in service business. Strong competence in presale management;
- Financial management skills, experience managing P&L for a large services organization;
- Advanced level or written and spoken English.