Following rapid growth over the last 8 years, Intellias continue investing in a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. The expansion of the global sales organization creates demand for a cross-domain Solution Leader role. At this position you will be responsible for partnering with a sales representative on tackling the largest and most strategic prospects from the very early stages and lead a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams to enable a solution type sales, applying best practice approaches and methodologies in client engagement.
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams on defining sale activities to pursue opportunities with prospective stakeholders;
- Conduct workshops/elicitation sessions to elicit business requirements, needs, and pain points;
- Define service approach (set/combination of services that will satisfy prospect’s business and technology needs);
- Lead/Manage the team to prepare high-quality solution response/proposal;
- Lead preparation of a technical PoC to showcase the feasibility;
- Participate and drive consulting projects for complex deals ensuring project-related risks are captured and managed properly;
- Pursues additional opportunities within prospects business.
- 10+ years of experience in the IT Outsourcing Industry, serving large-to-global enterprise customers;
- 7+ years of managerial experience in Presales, Solution Architecture, Delivery Management, Business Analysis functions in a technology company;
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies and SDLC approaches, general understanding of IT Outsourcing business model;
- Deep understanding of Solution Architecture, Business Analysis, Design processes, and functions in IT Outsourcing companies;
- Consulting experience in leading large-scale transformation projects;
- Working experience at senior levels with executives;
- A T-shaped person with deep expertise in one of the functions (Presales, Solution Architecture, Delivery Management, Business Analysis) and the broad base of the others;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Excellent attention to details, along with the “just right” mix of perfectionism and result-orientation;
- Excellent writing skills and advanced level of English.