Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative British-Emirati Trade Finance bank, which is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core value, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who will help us to improve the Banking platform and support our engineering team with full set of architecture services tin cooperation with our Customer.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering domain;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong knowledge and proven working experience with commercial cloud solutions development;
- Deep knowledge in Software Architecture, Systems Design, best practice expertise;
- Rich experience with commonly used cloud solutions, platforms and databases: MS Azure, Oracle, etc.., tailoring and COTS integration understanding;
- Strong knowledge in ESB software, it's design, implementation and deployment;
- Experience with service binding design and implementation in enterprise solution;
- Architectural software knowledge: Enterprise Architect, UML, etc.;
- Deep understanding of web technology;
- Deep understanding of API building and specification elaboration;
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture;
- Fin-Tech software development experience is very desired;
- Fluent English level is required;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player.
- Create and propagate the centralized architectural vision of enterprise solution;
- Design complex enterprise systems;
- Tailor and align enterprise solution to respond to business needs in the best possible way;
- Select optimal approach, components and development strategy;
- Choose proper and best-fitting technological stack;
- Drive and direct solution development;
- Track and control implementation progress;
- Take part in issue resolution process;
- Take part in task management;
- Take part in software requirements elaboration, prioritization and dependency analysis;
- Provide strategic estimates for different solution implementation approaches;
- Proactively adapt the solution for future development and upcoming changes.
Deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Architecture Trade-off analysis;
- Distributed computing patterns;
- Data sharding and partitioning;
- High availability and disaster recovery;
- Event-driven architecture patternsHands-on expertise in Azure PaaS/IaaS; compute, network, storage, and security.
Must have hands-on experience with:
- Azure ARM templates automation and PowerShell;
- Microservices orchestration (Service Fabric or Kubernetes);
- Deployment automation of Virtual Machines and networks;
- Azure Monitor, Log Analytics and App Insights;
- Azure Site Recovery & Azure Backup;
- Azure Traffic Management;
- Azure App Service;
- Azure Service Bus;
- Azure Functions;
- Azure Storage (tables, queues, blobs).
Good theoretical knowledge of: Azure Logic App, Azure Event Grid, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake.