Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
- Design and implement solutions;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion;
- Actively listen to business owner problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans;
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects;
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects;
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions;
- Assess and evaluate risk as required;
- Maintain understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture;
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry;
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field;
- 7+ years of work experience in a relevant role;
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices;
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team;
- Previous project management experience is preferred.