In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Solution Architect with excellent communication skills and strong technical background.
We are looking for a talented open-minded Solution Architect who will bring his experience, intelligence, and inspiration to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall design and technical implementation of the solution/features for the program.
The Solution Architect should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability. Also, ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- 7+ years in Software Development;
- 2+ years in Solution Architecture;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS is the must) and microservices architecture;
- Practical experience working with architectural approach, design patterns, integration approach, scalability, security and data flow;
- Experience in building CI/CD approach with using corresponding tools and technologies;
- Experience with industry-leading RDBMS and NoSQL engines;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead pre-sales activities from technical perspectives working with pre-sale team;
- Lead discovery analysis, conduct planning workshop for new business, play the key technical role in preparation proposals including creation of solution architecture and end2end operational scope (cloud, SW, integration, data migration, security, acceptance, deployment and further production support);
- Analyze current development architecture for ongoing projects to optimize the solution;
- Mentoring of technical leaders and driving knowledge sharing session between technical teams.