EveryMatrix is a company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
It was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our vision has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions.
With offices across Europe, Asia and North America, EveryMatrix is able to deliver custom-built solutions in these regions within our product range, including the award-winning sports betting solution, OddsMatrix, which is equipped with more than 14,000 live events monthly; CasinoEngine, the largest casino content aggregator currently on the market, with 2,000+ games across 30+ vendors; Money Matrix, the licensed payment service provider as well as GamMatrix – the ultimate gaming management platform.
Money Matrix is financial institution that can process payments on behalf of it's parent company. Main components of Money Matrix services are:
- High Capacity Aggregate Gateway (including Redundancy);
- Payment API developed to support 3rd Party integrations;
- Device Optimized;
- Customizable PCI Compliant GUI's;
- Risk Management Module;
- Verification Module;
- Back Office Operations Module;
- Chargeback Management;
- Treasury (FX/SDA Management);
- MFSA Certificated PSP Entity;
- Level 1 PCI Certificated Systems.
The responsibilities of Service Delivery Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems;
- Ensure that everything that goes into production complies with a set of general requirements including documentation and handover to Incident Management (and other relevant stakeholders,) monitoring and logging plans, backups and high-availability setup;
- Act as the gatekeeper to a stable production environment - ensure that nothing is released to production that has not been fully tested and quality assured;
- Maintaining services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health;
- Develop a strong understanding of projects within MoneyMatrix, and the wider organisation, ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed;
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services;
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance;
- Ensure that all day-to-day operational activities, including technical support and incident response, are carried out in a timely and reliable way;
- The Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification;
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Proven expertise in Software Release Management, Configuration Management or Project Management;
- Broad view of software development methodologies and best practices;
- Very good understanding of quality assurance at various life cycles of product development;
- Experience in agile software development life cycle;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing, test automation and respective tools;
- Experience in a relevant domain - finance & payments, delivery of Software as a Service;
- Software development experience;
- Experience working with software development and automated test tooling (in particular C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5).