The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high-quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in the application of other users.
Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
- Design experiences for web services;
- Perform user research, design prototypes, and verify results;
- Create UCD based on market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings;
- Work with documentation, create reports and write documentation based on proposed solutions;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, face to face, or designing UX and UI;
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- 4+ years of UX experience;
- Rich and self-explanatory UX portfolio;
- Strong emphasis on the user research;
- Understanding the specific patterns for different HCI, web;
- Open mindset and aspiration to be a team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC;
- Experience with Agile development framework, but not essential.