Intellias Design Office is hiring! We're looking for a talented UX designer to become a part of a great friendly creative and efficient design team. You will collaborate with designers, fellow project members, managers, department leaders, and stakeholders directly.
We're looking for a designer to join a project in a healthcare domain. Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We offer you a creative environment, flexible work hours, options between the office and remote work, individual career development path, training, and knowledge sharing sessions, compensation, and social packages, and much much more!
- To be a user advocate in solutions you create and present;
- Design web and mobile apps from the concept to implementation;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, digitally, or face to face;
- Plan and facilitate online/offline workshops with stakeholders and project team;
- Design the interaction with the interface and validate solutions with and without users;
- Create and maintain design systems and UI kits from scratch;
- Be a mentor for fellow designers in areas of your competency;
- Occasionally speak on knowledge sharing sessions for the design community.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in design;
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences;
- Strong experience designing mobile and web apps;
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods;
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- Human-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs;
- Strong portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to be a UX advocate;
- Solid time management and prioritization skills to handle schedules in a fast-paced, multi-project environment;
- English level Intermediate+.