Britebill product is able to integrate a wide variety of different billing systems to produce customisable bills for final customers, where customer information and behaviour is used to provide the right information at the right time. Bills produced with this product save literally millions to Telco Companies, as their customer don´t need extra support, coming from call centers.
Our product is used by several of the largest Telco companies in the world. Comcast, Sprint, AT&T, Vodafone, Rogers, just to mention some. Technically, it was born as a monolithic application and thank to its success, many new features have been added to support more and more customer needs.
Not all our customers have the same needs. They don´t need all the features our product is able to provide, but all of them need to scale and to provision the right resources according to their customers base. That´s why we´re addressing a migration to a microservice architecture.
There´ll be three teams working on that transformation. The new architecture needs new front end and we´re looking for a Web UI Developer who can help us to create front end for our solution from scratch.
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Participate actively in daily, refinement, planning and retrospective meetings within the team;
- Involvement in technical design as required;
- Use of good practices and key patterns, assuring technical compliance with technical lead and software architect guidelines as well as project needs;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers;
- Technical code reviews and punctual technical project support;
- When required, as subject matter expert, according to knowledge map:
- Technical support to any team collaborating in technical designs, functional code reviews and punctual doubt resolution;
- Owner of the technical debt for a certain functional part of the platform: identification, classification, estimation, maintenance and risk communication.
- Overall development experience of 4+ years;
- Strong front end skills with HTML and CSS (SASS / LESS);
- Experience in web application interface and best practices (object oriented web applications a plus);
- Understanding of view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).