Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a Senior Technical SRE Manager, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) best practices in our digital engagement platform.
- Communicate with Users (worldwide) on any issues\improvements for platform technical aspects;
- To advice senior stakeholders, business people, IT staff on customer side on possible solutions, technical roadmap, etc;
- To transfer user need to the technical team, take place in technical backlog preparation and prioritization;
- Сonvert business requirement to implementation and explain technical capability as business values;
- Take the active part in implementations of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) best practices;
- Promote SRE solution, benefit and approach to both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent communication English;
- Very used to interact with senior stakeholder, business people, manager;
- Experienced in SRE practices;
- Able to convert business requirement to implementation and explain technical capability as business values;
- Experience with cloud technologies;
- Technical background in Support, Infrastructure.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Expertise in designing, fixing large-scale distributed systems.