Our customer is a big Transport platform that helps people to deliver their stuff all over the UK. Basically, it's like an Uber but for delivering staff. Users who need to send something meeting users who can deliver it for them.
Our main goal is to create an app that will make the driver's validation process automatic.
We have a beautiful team that needs a Senior Software Developer who wants to try himself in the Team Lead role. The direct TL experience doesn't matter to us.
What’s does matter is Leadership capability, which should be a key ability for our future match.
- Provide Technical Leadership in the scope of small to mid-size team;
- Lead discovery analysis, play the key technical role in preparing proposals;
- Helping Architect in preparing project architecture and end2end operational scope (cloud, SW, integration, data migration, security, acceptance, deployment, and further production support);
- Analyze current development architecture for an ongoing project to optimize the solution;
- Mentoring of other Mid/Senior level engineers and driving knowledge sharing session between technical teams;
- Handle technical documentation;
- Set the code style guides and tools to keep the code clean.
Technology Stack: Java 10-12, JBPM/Camunda, Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, AWS.
- 4+ years in Software Development;
- 2+ years of experience with Java and modern frameworks;
- Knowledge of microservices oriented architectures;
- Practical experience working with an architectural approach, design patterns, integration approach, scalability, security, and data flow;
- Experience in building CI/CD approach with using corresponding tools and technologies;
- Advanced user of Git, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in building and/or using RESTful services;
- Knowledge of using messaging queues, in particular Apache Kafka, Pravega, RabbitMQ;
- Experience with RDBMSes (PostgreSQL, Oracle), NoSQL engines;
- Design patterns;
- Practical experience working in cloud-based infrastructure (AWS).
- Leadership capabilities is a must: Energetic person (proactive), engage, direct, and teach others with the own example, care people in both tech\non-tech aspects;
- Getting things Done;
- Taking ownership;
- Ability to say No;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication skills.