- Full life-cycle recruitment from the understanding of vacancy's requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers;
- Cooperation with project managers during recruiting process, counseling managers on candidate selection;
- Job market analyses and reviews;
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations, ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results;
- Maintains employee benefits programs;
- Participation in other HR activities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in recruiting;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, interviewing process;
- Excellent networking skills, strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- IT background.