The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- 4+ years of experience as a L2/L3 support specialist;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Deep understanding of Microsoft enterprise office and cloud solutions: Office 365, MS Azure, SharePoint, etc.;
- Strong knowledge in network and domain systems administration and configuration, Active Directory, Windows-related policies configuring;
- Strong knowledge of Service Desk activities, emergency response principles and best-practices;
- Experience using Service Desk and task management software: JIRA, confluence, etc.;
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and RCA methodologies familiarity;
- At least one scripting language knowledge is a must;
- Upper-intermediate English level is required;
- Able to efficiently work both single and as a part of a team;
- Result-oriented attitude and ability to work in time-pressing conditions.
- Take active part in issue resolution of any complexity, severity or scale;
- Resolve system outages and issues fast, proactively and reliably;
- Deeply Investigate issues;
- Provide extensive root-cause analysis for issues;
- Elaborate issue prevention and mitigation activities;
- Tailor issue solutions to fit business needs in the best possible way;
- Gather and report issue occurrence and resolution statistics;
- Ensure enterprise systems and business continuity;
- Take part in enterprise systems hardening measures;
- Provide consulting activities if required;
- Assist engineering teams in enterprise systems development;
- Assist dev-ops specialist in enterprise systems deployment;
- Review and approve changes to enterprise systems.