The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking
The Service Desk Team is a L1 unit, meant to execute rapid-response activities, resolve incoming service/facility/cloud issues and ensure the business continuity and service stability of the digital trade bank, in fast, efficient, proactive and client-friendly way. The target is rapid issue analysis, resolution and providing world-class client experience.
- 3-4+ years of experience as a L1/L2 support specialist;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Understanding of Microsoft enterprise office and cloud solutions: Office 365, MS Azure, SharePoint, etc.;
- Strong knowledge in network and domain systems administration and configuration, Active Directory, Windows-related policies configuring;
- Strong knowledge of Service Desk activities, emergency response principles and best-practices;
- Experience using Service Desk and task management software: JIRA, confluence, etc.;
- Strong communication skills, soft skills and stress-resistance is a must;
- Advanced/fluent English level is required, both spoken and written;
- Empathy, psychology and trusted communication building skills are a plus.
- Take active part in issue resolution of any complexity, severity or scale;
- Be reliable, friendly and trustworthy frontline of the support/service desk;
- Respond and react to incoming issue requests;
- Assist and help users resolving their issues;
- Extract and collect issue details from users;
- Provide consultations and advices to users;
- Report any out-of-scope issues, that cannot be resolved at L1;
- Take part in issue escalation and progress tracking;
- Gather and report issue occurrence and resolution statistics;
- Elaborate ideas on improving and optimizing Service Desk activities;
- Ensure enterprise systems and business continuity;
- Concentrate on providing best value for users;
- To be ready for a 24*7 team work, 8h shift.