The customer is a fast-growing business in e-learning area, marketed in Western Europe and United States. The core of the business is a set of intelligent software solutions that facilitate learning languages and other dictionary-based disciplines via combining the proven scientific findings with artificial intelligence technologies. The uniqueness of innovative products and services as well as the partnership with key educational players (among which is the Oxford University Press) puts the business into a group of true global pioneers in e-learning.
The customer team consists of talented people, who are passionate of their work and believe that every job must first of all be a fun to the person doing it. From engineers to CEO, everybody is fully open and is closely involved into the products engineering and collaboration with development team on the daily basis.
We are looking for a software test engineer for testing a set of different application types including mobile (Android, IOS) and webapplications, and to perform different testing types, including both manual and automation. The ideal candidate is responsible, self-motivated person with strong analytical and communication skills, is able to work within the team and make decisions on software quality. The software development process is very flexible on the project, so you will have a possibility to promote your own ideas regarding QA processes and product quality approach.
- Perform testing of different application types manually and log defects;
- Support automation and performance testing of the application: create an update automation test cases;
- Own, drive and improve of testing process within a development team following Agile methodology;
- Cooperate with customer support as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Java, Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Allure.
- 4+ years of experience as test engineer;
- 1+ year experience with automation testing of web or mobile applications;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Strong background in Testing and QA;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to make decisions on software quality;
- Self-motivated and quick-learner;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Agile development teams;
- Experience in performance/toad testing (Jmeter).
Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.