Our client is VC backed early stage startup, already working with more than 150 paying customers, HQ in New York City, R&D in Tel Aviv.
They're reinventing the way companies recognize and reward their team members with personalized and joyful gifts.
Unlike gift cards that carry a message of 'Hey team member, your worth $50 to the company', or other generic gifts that don't bring the desired motivational result, the solution lets your team members choose the reward they actually like through a fun and interactive digital experience. The best products and experiences from leading brands and retailers such as Amazon, Bestbuy, Birchbox, and Cloud9Living are offering each recipient a personalized collection of up to date and top rated gifts to choose from.
We are looking for a Full-Stack developer with kick-ass skills and burning passion for writing beautiful code and building awesome products. You will work in a team, responsible of designing and developing our applications and services.
- Frontend: React.js;
- Backend: Microservices with Node.js, MongoDB.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services;
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies and best practices.
- At least 1+ years of React experience;
- At least 2+ years of Node.js experience;
- Experience with MongoDB or other non-relational DB;
- Experience working with Git;
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, BuddyWork, etc.);
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment;
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details;
- Communicative team player, yet comfortable with independently owning a project end-to-end;
- Good spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Serverless;
- Experience with micro-service architecture;
- Experience with AWS services (e.g. AWS lambdas).
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree+.