We offer the opportunity to be the driver of Intellias projects in our new location. We have a range of Clients who are leaders in the industries, among which are Automotive, Location Based Services, Finance, Media. Our projects utilize latest and hottest technologies – AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK stack. Being among the first to join our office in Kharkiv you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients or work on team extensions for existing ones. Overlla DevOps is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location DevOps community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Deploy and maintain some of the most mission-critical kubernetes clusters worldwide;
- Build and maintain our CI & CD infrastructure;
- Work with development teams to ensure the security and scalability of deployed solutions;
- Develop deployment strategies for new services;
- Communication with customer;
- Estimation of efforts.
- 3+ years of professional commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Strong experience with Jenkins pipelines, Docker, AWS (EFS, ECS);
- Automation experience with either Python or Ruby;
- Experience with Linux system administration (bash scripting);
- Experience with puppet (or ansible, or chef);
- Hands on experience with build tools (cmake, maven, sbt);
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Java debug/troubleshooting.