Сompany of our customer is the award winner of Best Fintech Startup and Best Financial Product contests in Germany. The product, they are creating is an innovative electronic trading marketplace for Asset-Based Financing solutions that connects Buyers, Suppliers, Banks and Institutional Investors. This platform will dramatically change SCF (Supply Chain Financing) processes, providing completely new financing possibilities on the b2b market. Within 5 years, our client managed to create a product that meets high standards of international financial industry, and to acquire and integrate several international corporate clients like Lufthanse, Nestle, Daimler, Vattenfall.
Our platform is built for the cloud ensuring high scalability and resilience and integrates with external systems via heavy duty middleware. Our technology stack is based on, but not limited to: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Chef, DataDog, ELK, Scripting (Bash, Python).
- Hands-on experience with building, deploying, monitoring, troubleshooting enterprise-level JVM-based software;
- Hands-on experience with virtualization, containerization and orchestration;
- Solid understanding of security, networking and cloud technologies;
- Hands-on experience with automation, configuration management tools and scripting;
- Self-organized, commitment to continuous improvement, value delivery for team/customers;
- Good English skills, ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with IT process standardization and certification is a plus.