The product we are working on is the big data map compilation/testing/production platform, which is designed to transform the raw geolocation data into a highly optimized proprietary spatial format.
- Work within a team responsible for the map compilation product;
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases;
- Obtain tasks from the Team Leader supervisor and execute tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives;
- Code and maintain portions of software;
- Code performance optimization;
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
- Perform unit and integration testing;
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience in C++;
- Practical experience with C++11 and STL, cross-platform (Linux, Windows) development, automated unit and acceptance testing, Boost, TBB (Threading Building Blocks);
- Practical experience with complex data structures like graphs, trees, and related algorithms;
- Good knowledge of OOP, architecture, and design patterns;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.