Are you passionate about working on the latest, cutting-edge front end and back end technologies?
If so, the Playbuzz R&D team is right for you.
The Playbuzz Research & Development team mission is to change the way people consume content on the web. After only three years, we are now working with top-tier publishers and brands worldwide including MTV, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more, as well as 90% of the Israeli market. With only 15 hands-on developers, we serve over 300 million page-views per month and help our partners deliver engaging content to their audience.
- 3+ years of back end programming experience;
- 1+ year of commercial experience with microservices and Node.js;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
- Focus on quality and simplicity;
- Upper-intermediate / advanced written and spoken English.