The Playbuzz Research & Development team mission is to change the way people consume content on the web. After only three years, we are now working with top-tier publishers and brands worldwide including MTV, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more, as well as 90% of the Israeli market. With only 15 hands-on developers, we serve over 300 million page views per month and help our partners deliver engaging content to their audience.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be involved in developing challenging software modules within complex and advanced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions;
- Execute the tests and analyze results;
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems;
- Develop the test environment and set up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects;
- Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software (Java/C#/Python);
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium;
- 2+ years of experience in Client/ Server web application tests;
- 1+ year working experience with CI/CD environments;
- Experience with Docker;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Experience in establishing an automation framework;
- Experience in API testing in the Multi-Service/Server environment.