Our Client is a leading worldwide Korean high-tech company operating in many different areas. The main objective is to develop a Web app integration of the Autonomous Vehicle Simulator located in the cloud environment according to the provided Software Requirements.
We are looking for a performance-driven developer who can help us design, plan and lead both frontend and backend teams to achieve the common goal. Build the system from scratch and be a part of the future here and now!
- Plan web app's backend architecture;
- Design the system and scale it;
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs for the cloud Autonomous Vehicle Simulator;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Perform code review.
- End to end web experience;
- Proficiency in backend with Node.js at least 3+ years of commercial development;
- Good understanding of computer science in algorithms, analysis, computer organization, data structures;
- Experience in Virtualization/Containerization: Docker;
- Experience with Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL - indexing, performance optimization, etc;
- Experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, etc.;
- Mandatory soft skills combined with excellent English and the ability to go out of the comfort zone to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
- TypeScript experience;
- Familiar with Hadoop/HDFS/SPARK;
- Understands Kubernetes/AWS ECS;
- Would be a plus to have experience in Terraform.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree would be a plus but not required.