We are the experts on a compilation of High Definition 3D maps. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in the United States and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium self-driving cars.
Highly Automated Driving team is responsible for publishing High Definition maps for next-generation automotive technologies.
- Languages: Java 8, Scala;
- Cloud/DevOps: Docker, AWS (S3, EC2, EMR (Apache Spark), Athena);
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GoCD, Cucumber, Git, Gerrit;
- IDE: IntelliJ.
- Work on continuous map updates deploy & delivery;
- Implement new business features/ attributes of the map;
- Continuously work on improvement of compilation and deployment processes;
- Constant quality check and fix of incidences.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with core Java 8, maven;
- Experience with Scala and functional programming is a major competitive advantage;
- Experience with one of BigData frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark (preferable) or alternative is a huge plus;
- Experience with using AWS services such as EC2, S3, EMR, VPC.
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, GoCD (preferred);
- Distributed source control (Git with Gerrit);
- Test-driven development, unit testing, mock objects;
- Scripting (Shell, Python) and Linux proficiency;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Upper-intermediate level of verbal and written English, the candidate should be fluent in day-to-day communications with the customer.