Our client, a leading card payment facilitator in Southeast Asia and Japan providing both online and offline payment solutions to merchants, has started of the Card Schema Integration project.
The goal of a project is to transform nano- and micropayments made using “cash” into “card” payments which would result in an improved payment experience, lower cost of funds, and even more secure transactions through our PCI-DSS compliant payment platform.
Direct integration to card networks would meet client commercial and technical requirements. With this solution, client will take care of system integration, resiliency and the security perspective; while our bank's acquirer will be our settlement bank.
- Experience with online-payment as a developer;
- Experience with Ruby (3+ years);
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture, REST and JSON;
- Strong analytical and core programming skills, knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms;
- Understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns and approaches;
- Experience with Docker;
- Upper Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with implementing microservice;
- Experience with gRPC;
- Good knowledge of banking processes, including payment clearing and settlement process.