We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to our Workforce Management team. With the tight cooperation with Delivery, you will be a part of the resource management eco-system of Intellias, aiming at superb results in resource allocation mechanics and strategies. Your main goal will be to align the right people to the right projects at the right time.
- Schedule and coordinate the process of staffing Intellias internal resources to client projects;
- Be responsible for the effectiveness of employee’s rotation program;
- Receive and respond to all resource requests within the Rotation process;
- Work closely with Staffing Partners, HR and Recruitment teams;
- Coordinate with PM’s and other leaders as needed to review, recommend, and confirm resource assignments;
- Work with Production Team members to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project;
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing;
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of under-utilization (within partly available employee process) and actively work with project managers to address and solve those issues;
- Regularly analyze statistical data of the work performed for a certain period;
- Recommend process improvements.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in recruitment/resource management in the software development industry;
- Working experience in a big IT company (700+) with rotation program;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people;
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm, when necessary in order to drive the business forward or obtain results;
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, projects scheduling, risk and change management;
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups.