Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for Senior Front End engineers to join strategic project to build CRM/Configuration MGmT product for internal Amdocs use. The objective is to migrate existing (PHP) solution to React + integrate new features into solution.
Strong Front End Developer who is independent with ability to translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code, able to deliver up on minimal requirements, with extensive hands-on experience in designing and developing interactive user workflow websites or applications using latest web technologies, with creative mindset and capability to develop code for modern attractive UI and excellent communication skills in English.
- Development of Ract-based CRM/Configuration management tool;
- Replace current solution (PHP) with React;
- Refactoring and creating new functionality;
- Be part of international team;
- Working schedule: standard (9 am - 17/18 am).
- 4+ years of experience as Front-End Developer;
- Strong Expertise in React, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3;
- Strong attention to details in UX and interactions;
- Redux, Git, Testing;
- Relevant Bachelor Degree and professional qualification.
Would be beneficial:
- Hands-on experience with PHP will be a plus;
- Understanding and background experience of CRM toole. e.g. Drupal;
- Understanding of UX.