Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior React - Native Developer.
This is a key role in shaping our client mobile experience, working as part of a new cross-platform mobile team!
Our client provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. They are Y-Combinator alums, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server side, React on the client side and React Native for our mobile app. We promote continuous learning and are open to implement new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is your place!
- Build both mobile iOS & Android apps in React Native;
- Leverage native APIs;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native;
- Work closely with Product, Design other teams to deliver high quality and a smooth mobile experience.
- 3+ years experience of web and mobile app development;
- Strong knowledge of React-Native (1+ year);
- Strong attention to detail in UX and interactions;
- Redux, Git, Testing;
- Experience with publishing to stores.
Nice to have:
- Native IOS/Android is a plus.
Higher Education: Not required.