Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming;
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts;
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ);
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage;
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha);
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in React Native development;
- Minimum 5-6 years overall experience in software development.