Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial);
- Minimum 2+ years experience in React JS development.
- Minimum 4-5 years overall experience in software development.