An intelligent Facility management tool with predictive maintenance focus for the manufacturing industry. The system provides a real-time overview of manufacturing assets status as well as an analysis to predict possible asset failure. Predictive maintenance can be used both in real-time and in the long run, leading to cost-savings through more efficient asset usage and maintenance based on sensors data.
- A Software Developer will have an agile mind-set, and will develop a deep technical understanding and business perspective on the product they are working on;
- Works with the technical team to size and plan development work including sequencing;
- Works with the business reps for UAT and for establishing feedback on functionality;
- Develops and tests code in accordance with the agreed plans and to the quality standards;
- Develops full range of applications including embedded applications and out of the box configurations;
- Supports full digital service catalogue activities;
- Undertakes detailed design and component level design.
- 3+ years of web development experience developing web applications. 2+ years of experience working with React.js;
- BS in Computer Sciences or similar preferred; comparable industry experience sufficient;
- Strong logic and analytical skills;
- Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments;
- Experience with modern dev stack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions.
Social skillset needed:
- Strong experience interfacing with other software engineers and impressive background in building software;
- Ability to review code and provide structured feedback;
- Ability to stay organized and continue to push projects forward;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Proven ability to work in a CI/CD production environment;
- Passion for delivering strong, dependable code;
- Passion for exploring new development platforms, languages, and methodologies;
- Expertise in debugging scale and performance issues.