Smava is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation, smava provides a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the three largest German employers in the field of FinTech and awarded as innovator 2018 and kununu Top Company.
We are part of the client's team. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
We are looking for a talented open-minded QA (with BA skills) who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to the team in Kyiv. As an analytic, you will join our team and take an active part in business requirements decomposition, project scope clarification, and deliverables. As a QA engineer, we expect a helicopter view on quality solutions, development process improvements, and acceptance criteria definitions. We are in process moving from testing as a phase to testing as an activity, by shifting left our quality efforts.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present ideas on understandable by development team level. He or she should be able to effectively communicate them to all stakeholders. You should be passioned about test analysis more than test execution.
- Perform exploratory testing activities;
- Review and suggest testing strategies;
- Define software acceptance criteria (familiar with BDD style);
- Help in backlog preparation understandable by the development team;
- Clarify project scope, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Assist Product Manager in product roadmap development;
- Decompose business requirements on a manageable level;
- Analysis of related feature functionality;
- Participate in a demo and validate implementation results;
- Work with UI/UX, Development team, provide input and verify results.
- 4+ years as a QA Engineer;
- Experience with analyzing the business flows of existing products and identifying improvement areas;
- Experience in backlog preparation, developing user stories, acceptance criteria, DoDs;
- Strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Familiar with microservices software architecture;
- Advanced written and verbal English.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.