As the most student-centric university in the world, Client goes beyond convention to identify, develop, and implement programs, systems, and technologies that pave the path to opportunity for all.
Higher education is the surest pathway to a better life for individuals and their families. Access to high-quality education is key to helping people make the most of their potential and thrive. It is this conviction that drives what we do at Client. It's why we commit to being the world's most student-centric university—and why we aren't afraid to go beyond convention to make the promise of higher education deliver for everyone. It's why we're called the University of You—because we know that your success is what really matters.
We are looking for talented QA engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team. Your job will be to setup the QA processes and documentation together with the customer representatives.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Ensure high product quality before release to stage/production via variety of manual testing techniques;
- Suggest areas for improvements with possible solutions;
- Provide a requirement analysis for defined scope of work;
- Participation in technical meetings.
- 4+ years experience as test engineer;
- Extensive experience in testing web applications;
- Very good English communication skills, expected to spend the US overlap hours mainly on meetings;
- Ability to setup QA processes in collaboration with the customer;
- Ability/readiness to manipulate the application's BE via console;
- Strong analytics skills, ability to investigate and understand complex business logic even when documentation is not sufficient;
- Good documentation skills, ability to create high quality test plan, test cases, check lists, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with E-learning application testing;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree.