One of the leading company providing expert solutions to the healthcare, compliance, legal and tax markets globally. More specifically, engineer will be working in a team which focuses on the development of an AI platform to execute NLP and ML algorithms in order to extract actionable insights encoded based on Semantic Web Technologies (e.g. RDF, OWL, etc.).
They are creating services that are working with text content. They are extracting data from the different sources based on the questions asked, sentiment and so on. The data are mostly professional documents from different specializations like law, government, books and articles.
That services consumed by different applications from the company. We have a framework of micro-services, launched more than five years ago, and it supports all variety of corporate applications.
From the development perspective, it is mostly new services development, but modification and update of the existing may require. Also, there is available some pece of work related to the migration of old applications to the new microservice architecture.
From the DevOps side of work, it will require to create Groove scripts to help automate existing CI/CD framework, which is mostly maintained by DevOps engineer. In addition to that, they have full automation in place, E2E testing, unit testing, etc.
Development team composition:
- Core team is located in Holland and USA:
- Holland: three people, team lead, scrum master and product owner;
- USA: two semantic technologies engineers;
- Development team in Belarus: 3 devs, 1 QA, devops;
- Opened team extension: 2 Python in Ukraine;
- PM is on the customer side.
- Take ownership over whole python part of the project;
- Develop micro-services and components for the existing AI platform, execute NLP and ML algorithms;
- Support CI/CD activities on the project up to 10% of the work time;
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
Higher Education: Bachelor+.
- Good communication skills in English. Upper-intermediate is a must;
- Expert in Python preferably 3.5+;
- Good knowledge in async-programming (asyncio, sanic, quart, iohttp);
- Hands on experience in developing micro-services;
- Has knowledge of DevOps / CI / CD process (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation);
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, gCloud).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of XML and / or Semantic Web Technologies (RDF, OWL);
- Experience with NLP would be preferable.