Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
As part of the K8S Engineering team you will build integration solutions on top of AWS services and K8S. We are an Engineering t team so expect to be involved in designing and building our full operational stack (jenkins pipelines as code, infrastructure as code, monitoring and alerting). As team with the focus on Engineering we spend a lot of time writing developer automation and thinking how to automate the operation and monitoring of the SW and infrastructure.
- To take active part in development and maintenance of code base of platform (Web, AWS, LDAP\AD, REST, Containers);
- To take active part in implementation of POC, RnD for different technical challenges on integrations of opens source and commercial products;
- To implement an automated solutions for support infrastructure maintenance teams on their routing activities;
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- 3 years of professional python development;
- Proficient written and oral English skills;
- Understanding of the HTTP stack and building Web Applications (Proxy, Caching, SSL etc);
- Experience with AWS at least 2 years;
- Experience with LDAP/AD;
- Experience building and integrating with REST services.
Would be big plus:
- Experience building CLI automation tools;
- Understanding of the ChatBot practice;
- Understanding of containerization, ideally experience with Docker+K8S;
- Experience writing automated functional and integration tests;
- Firm knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD.