Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
As part of the Release Engineering team you will build integration solutions on top of AWS services and K8S. We are a devops team so expect to be involved in designing and building our full operational stack (jenkins pipelines as code, infrastructure as code, monitoring and alerting). As team with the focus on Release Engineering we spend a lot of time writing developer automation and thinking how to automate the deployment of software.
- At least 5 years of professional development or AQA using Python;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Excellent understanding of the HTTP stack and building Web Applications (Proxy, Caching, SSL etc);
- Experience with AWS (lambda) at least 2 years;
- Experience building and integrating with REST services;
- Experience writing automated functional and integration tests.
- Develop, maintain and improve code base to achieve a high level of automation of platform to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards;
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation;
- Collaborate with the product team to develop test scenarios for both existing and new features;
- Work environment setup and configuration