Our Client is a San Francisco-based company that uses data to advance medical diagnostics. The Client is bridging AI with medical diagnosis in radiology. They bring together radiologists with data scientists and engineers, pioneering medical software and working with the US based medical institutions.
The Deployment team is looking for a software engineer to work on building applications that integrate with existing medical software to maximize the impact of the existing AI solutions in radiologists’ daily workflows. The Deployments team is cross-functional in nature, working directly with product engineers and users to build resilient and scalable software that radiologists use in their daily practice.
- Take part in product deployment and integration with AI and ML focus;
- Work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals;
- Work in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Strong engineering background or equivalent experience, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics;
- Proficiency with Python;
- Profound experience in data integration tools;
- Experience in cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3;
- Strong Unix skills and familiarity with automation software like Terraform and Ansible.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Medical Imaging;
- Experience with DICOM or PACS.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree +.