We’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to work hand-in-hand with our overseas Clients.
You will be working as a part of 2-6 people team contributing to either of several EdTech or MedTech projects, or, perhaps, dealing with a Big Data product around social media platforms and measurement.
You’ll start off in one of the established projects, but the landscape of the incoming businesses is diverse, so you might have the opportunity to set foot on uncharted territory quite quickly.
- Work in both: back and front end. The technologies are: Python, Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, AWS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, but you might also come across Java, Scala and a few more;
- Develop complete solutions in direct partnership with our Clients.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience;
- 3+ years' experience with Python;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experience with infrastructure tools (AWS, Lambda, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker);
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with system architecture;
- Experience with testing strategies (TDD, BDD);
- Experience working in Big Data, MedTech, or EdTech projects.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.