Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, S3 stores, etc.;
- Help design and implement functional requirements;
- Build efficient back-end features in Python;
- Integrate front-end components into applications;
- Manage testing and bug fixes;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code;
- Coach junior team members;
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask);
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Good understanding of server-side templating;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Solid experience as Python Developer;
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle);
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API;
- Understanding of databases and SQL;
- Attention to detail;
- Leadership skills;
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in Python development.