Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a strong and motivated Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and frameworks. You will be part of a talented software scrum team that is building the next generation of our product using micro services technology stack.
What we develop:
An open-cloud native catalog solution that enables service providers to launch new services in minutes. It provides business & marketing with a simple user interface for their needs, analytics dashboard, collaborative processes and embedded intelligence to rapidly define, implement, test, launch, manage new offers, product & services.
Cloud-native and built on API-first design and open source technologies through domain driven design. It leverages market-leading PaaS to provide pre-defined telco-grade CI/CD environment and lean operations through proprietary framework.
Apply for this role if you are:
- Eager to Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Want to be able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Interested in working collaboratively with Product owner, Architect, design, testing and other teams;
- Interested to be involved in a large scale development for enterprises;
- Eager to learn the newest technologies for microservices, cloud and DevOps;
- Excited to become a part of a strong team taking our product to its next generation.
- 4+ years' experience as a software engineer;
- Excellent knowledge with object oriented design & coding standards and methodologies;
- Proven hands-on experience in Java, Spring boot;
- Experience in Swagger, RESTful services, Spring Cloud, Kafka, Couchbase;
- Experience in Microservices architecture;
- Self-driven and independent who is able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
- BA/BSc in computer science.