Our client provides an AI-Driven Industrial Intelligence solution. This solution uses advanced Artificial Intelligence to provide real-time asset failure predictions based on monitoring sensors’ signal data in the cloud. With its proprietary adaptive algorithms, this solution can analyze sensor behavior, automatically learn how machines behave, and use this learning to predict machine failures before they occur.
We are looking for a software developer who will take part in the development of software infrastructure of a big data platform to support machine learning and analytics, driving the future of Industrial predictive analytics.
This is an existing project which will require a lot of new developments. At the same time, there haven't been any similar projects so far. There are currently 7 teams consisting of 3-7 members, but the client is planning to form several new ones in the near future. The current team is located globally (Sweden, Israel, Ukraine (Eastern Europe), the US and India).
When it comes to frameworks, a wide variety of cloud- and AWS-based are used.
The specialist is expected to follow the European timezone.
You will work at an agile team in a dynamic environment, developing and maintaining a dynamic data pipeline system that is critical for cross-company operations infrastructure design, server and client-side planning, and the development at High load & Scale.
- Work as a part of team of global agile team;
- Develop a new high-quality object-oriented software;
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase;
- Build reusable code and services for the future use;
- Develop scalable distributed multi processes, multi-threaded code;
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers.
- Hands-on development experience in one or more languages: Java/C+/Go 3 years;
- Hands-on development experience with distributed services framework - 2+ years;
- Hands-on experience with distributed databases such as Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Casandra, Red-shift, Snowflake;
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, preferably AWS – 2+ years;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- Great agile team-player;
- Passion for developing scalable, distributed software;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated personality with positive attitude;
- Experience of work with agile software development methodologies (SAFe) - advantage;
- Excellent hands-on object-oriented coding skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Higher Education: B.Sc. in computer science or engineering.