Our client is VC backed early stage startup, already working with more than 200 paying customers, HQ in New York City, R&D in Tel Aviv.
They're reinventing the way companies recognize and reward their team members with personalized and joyful gifts.
Unlike gift cards that carry a message of 'Hey team member, your worth $50 to the company', or other generic gifts that don't bring the desired motivational result, the solution lets your team members choose the reward they actually like through a fun and interactive digital experience. The best products and experiences from leading brands and retailers such as Amazon, Bestbuy, Birchbox, and Cloud9Living are offering each recipient a personalized collection of up to date and top rated gifts to choose from.
We are looking for a Node.js developer with kick-ass skills and burning passion for writing beautiful code and building awesome products. You will work in a team, responsible of tailoring and developing our applications and services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services;
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience working as a backend developer;
- At least 1 year of NodeJS development experience;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDb);
- Experience working with Git;
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment;
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details;
- Communicative team player, yet comfortable with independently owning a project end-to-end;
- Good spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with serverless;
- Experience with micro-service architecture;
- Experience with AWS services (e.g. AWS lambdas).