Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Scale the client Dev Ops Team to meet their increased demand from the organization. The new team members will take direction from the DevOps Engineering leadership, while supporting the Customer and Seller Domains to meet their increased demand for engineering development and feature delivery. Key deliverables would include automation, creation, and maintenance of the associated CI/CD pipelines and API’s for the associated product teams. As well as items drawn from the Enterprise Infrastructure and Applications strategic plan and roadmap.
Developer Experience (Mid-Level):
- Front-end development using .Net and C#;
- Back-end development using SQL, Mongo DB, Redis, Elastic;
- API design and development.
System Engineer (Mid-Level):
- Server Administration – Windows/Redhat;
- PowerShell, Python;
- Pipeline creation and troubleshooting: GITHUB, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines;
- Configuration as Code: writing playbooks and recipes: Chef, Ansible;
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform;
- Container Management and Deployment: Kubernetes.
- Azure Cloud, Configuration, Yaml Pipeline, Key Vault.
Nice to have:
- Monitoring: Splunk, Datadog, Dynatrace.
Higher Education: Not required.